Abuja Clinics’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Electrical Engineer / Technician
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Physics, Electrical Engineering or Electronics or other related courses.
- Must have 4 – 8years proven post NYSC work experience as an Electrical Technician
- Must have worked in a standard and well-structured organization as a Business Developer for at least 4years.
- The candidate should be a fast thinker, strategic in approach, and diplomatic.
- He/She should be skillful and be solution-driven in approach.
- Understands electrical and electronics very well and able to work with little or no supervision.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here