Abuja Clinics’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Business Development Officer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- We seek to hire proactive, strategic, and experienced Business Development Officers who understand the hospitality industry of both corporate and individual clients. They must have a strong background in business relations and client services. The company is willing to give out work necessary working tools to assist them to achieve a set goal by the company. Interested applicants must meet all criteria set out by the recruitment team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategize on ways to get both individual corporate clients for the company.
- Liaise with clients to get feedback on how we can improve our services.
- Open new markets and strengthen old relations of our client base.
- Conduct market research on the need analysis of our clients.
- Discuss with HMO and other organizations on how to partner in the health management plan.
- Build a strong and long-term relationship with our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in any of the social sciences or arts-related courses.
- Must have 4 – 8years proven post NYSC work experience as a Business Developer in the HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
- Must have worked in a standard and well-structured organization as a Business Developer for at least 4years.
- The candidate should understand the market and industry and how it operates.
- The candidate should be a fast thinker, strategic in approach and diplomatic.
- He/she should be able to use the computer at an appreciation level.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here