- This job has expired!
About AB Microfinance Bank’s Job offer
Job title : Senior Software Quality Assurance Officer
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Implement test automation across all critical application
- Implement CI/CD tools across the QA lifecycle
- Ensure effectiveness of the quality assurance guidelines
- Providing feedback to all stakeholders
- Conducting risk assessments in the testing phase
- Perform continuous testing and upgrades when required
- Creating and implementing new test strategies
- Take part in the first line support in the post-go-live phase
- Coordinates the QA team
- Manage schedules and workloads of team members
- Plan training and support, implement process improvements when necessary
- Compile reports to track process efficiency, personnel performance and adherence to established service-level targets.
- Maintain and develop deep knowledge of products, parameters and processes of CBS and applications
- Document software, features and processes when required
- Provide information about the products and processes in the bank.
Necessary Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science, Economics or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least five years’ hands-on relevant professional experience in a similar role
- A strong understanding of testing principles, methodologies and tools used in Waterfall, Agile and V-model methodologies
- Proven track record in Testing Management experience working in an Agile/scrum context.
- Good knowledge of business processes and/or Accounting
- Excellent grasp of test metrics, release process and test environment principles
- Understanding of common software failures and faults
- Manual and Automated Testing
- ISEB and/or ISTQB certification is an asset.
- Experience with a Core Banking System (CBS) or a software package
- Awareness of configuration management and change control processes is an asset
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: email@example.com
- Please ensure that you indicate job title as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.