About 9Mobile’s Job offer
Job title : Manager, Field Operations
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : March 5, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Manage and oversee all network operation activities of assigned region, ensure strict compliance to guidelines on change execution and manage the regional field operations team to effectively oversee all routine and corrective maintenance.
- Manage the regional access, power and transmission availability; optimise diesel delivery and consumption, spares and consumables to reduced OPEX as well as effective vendor management, contract enforcement, SLA and penalty application.
- Manage quality network growth in assigned region by ensuring there is a good handshake with 9mobile Planning,Implementation and vendors EOT teams.
- Conduct timely and qualitative PATprograms, RFS and PAC and per the approved company process.
- Prepare incidence report for top management use, address issues highlighted in the individual cluster weekly report and generate monthly reports to guide management decision making.
- Ensure proper audit, inventory and documentation of all sites in the region
- Manage the Regional EOT and FMOP bi-weekly and monthly meetings with relevant stakeholders for network availability and team performance improvement
- Develop enhanced programs for effective preventive and routine maintenance for all nodes and network element in the region.
- Ensure FMOP team supervision, spot checks, confirmation and signoffs of all JCF to checkmate vendor team for effective execution of the schedule accurately
- Manage change requests, faults escalation and resolution and ensure TTs are correctly/accurately closed through the regional field operations team
- Manage the human and material resources across the region and ensure staff development as well as fostering teamwork spirit and effective communication.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Field Operations
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of Six (6) years work experience with at least three (3) in a supervisory role.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Control Network Technologies
- Radio Access Technologies
- Delegation / Supervisory
- Influencing and Negotiation
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Should Click here