About 9Mobile’s Job offer
Job title : Engineer – Engineer / Performance / Data Analyst
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 5, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Monitoring, reporting and analysis of network key performance indicators.
24/7 real-time monitoring of network key performance indicators
- Identifying network impacting issues that are not visible or recognizable by alarms via KPIs
- Flagging of degraded network key performance indicators for resolution
- Pre- and post-implementation KPI monitoring, analysis and reporting for planned network technical changes.
- Tracking and reporting of KPI for newtechnical features and equipment deployment
- Support resolver teams for network fault resolution through monitoring and reporting of KPI during and after faultresolution
- Generation of Daily, weekly, monthly KPI reports for network nodes (BSS, IP, VAS, Core PS/CS and Transmission)
- Generation of OPCOM reports and other network reports
- Support reconciliation of KPI figures with 9mobile service providers and customers.
- Handling periodic and ad hoc reports for Network Operations
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, NOC & BSS.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related discipline
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Network availability and capacity management
- Network administration
- Microsoft Office suite
- Network Surveillance/monitoring tools (advantage).
- Analytical skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Should Click here