DynamicPlus Advisory’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : 3D Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Revitalise, restore and conserve old concept, and develop new ideas which also involves building project / product from the earliest stages right through to completion using 3D studio max.
- Develop high quality and cutting edge 3D arts.
- Animate characters and objects for 3D arts.
- Utilize 3D modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques etc. to create visual elements.
- Attend team meetings to discuss art related issues, work progress, etc.
- Review 3D arts and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Optimize 3D arts for creating realistic environment.
- Create 3D models from photos and real-world objects.
- Troubleshoot problems on reintegration of outsourced assets into the 3D arts.
- Develop high poly sculpts and textures for 3Darts.
- Create 3D assets for arts and models.
- Ensure to meet high artwork standards.
- Discuss with team members on any problems regarding the needs of the project.
- Understand the project requirements and develop high quality 3D models accordingly.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc in Art related field plus knowledge of 3D Studio Max
- Minimum of 2 years work experience using 3D Studio Max
- Experience using 3d studio max is required
- Strong visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Good drawing skills, with the ability to work in three dimensions (3D)
- Inventive and imaginative
- Be passionate about buildings and the built environment.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*3D Executive in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email. e.g Ref: Credit & Leasing Officer – Ibadan.