Fleet Logistics Manager
I have a track record of 9 years experience in Logistics and Transportation system with 4 years experience in management system with good leadership and Fluent in Verbal/Writing Communication (NEGOTIATION) skills, 10 years in MS WORD/EXCEL Skills ,also have 3 years in SAP/MIS skills,9 years in Safety and health skills, Ability to lead ,Manage staff, Supervise, Decision Making Skills, Excellent analytical, problem solving, Maintenance ,Safety Skills, Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Email: [email protected]
- Birthday: May 8, 1980
- Address: 74, OTITOKORO STREET CELE-EGBE
- Phone Number: +2348034745508
- Address: 74 Otitokoro Street, Ikotun Egbe
- Category: ***********
- Location: Lagos
- Language: ***********
- Years of Experience: ***********
- Job Position: Other
- Slogan: starboi
- Dangote Cement Transport Fleet Logistics Manager/TC
- To Interface directly with the Depot/Customer to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner while maintaining high level of customer satisfactionStrategic Operational planning and execution for the operationMaintain open and effective communications within the work groups(team) and other work groups within the organizationPerform other duties as assignedTo manage and improve our operational foundation in each active marketDevelop and manage staff (Truck Drivers) including resources (asset) allocation with efficiency and effectivenessIdentify ways to reduce cost while improving efficiencies and maintaining turn around time (TAT)
To coordinate fleet officers under my fleet to ensure smooth running of trucksTo ensure officers have streak compliance to the company policy and regulationsEnsure maintenance of company property (Truck)Making the officer ensure quick response of the workshop personnel for the repair of trucks (reactivation, Major and Minor repair)Collation of daily report on trucks status and sending it to the managementAttending to drivers needs and welfare (Health, Waybill etc.)Prompt recovery of impounded truck due to accident or highway breakdown. (Federal and State Agency)Tracking of the drivers (truck), to ensure daily operational target were met.Representing the fleet in operational meeting and dutiesEnabling increment in performancePromote safe driving culture with the driversTo give value information to the top management when necessary (SAP) To represent and defend my fleet in top management meetingTo have indirect contact to all operation drivers (solving their issues).Management Information System (MIS).
- Dangote Cement Transport Fleet Logistics Analyst (EXPORT)
- Know all the drivers and trucks allocatedKnow all the drivers (capability, ability, behaviour, their perception and commendation)Documentation (opening of files for individual trucks and maintaining of log books for all trucks)Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reportMonitoring and tracking of trucks on daily basisLiaising with maintenance unit including follow up on trucks repairDetermining fuel consumption on each truckDetermining trip performance of each truckEnsuring strict adherence to turn around timeRaise fuel voucher based on destination of the truck (AGO, LPFO, Gypsum)Report all cases of offloading delay to marketing department Taking custody and account for all assets under my fleetEnsuring road worthiness of all trucks under my fleetPrompt recovery of trucks from police, highway breakdown and law enforcement agenciesEnsure the truck has safety kit (c-caution, fire extinguisher e.t.c)Ensure the truck has up to date and value federal, state & local Govt sticker.Calculate the kilometer covered per truck for each trip on daily, weekly and monthly basis (total kilometers covered for the fleet).To ensure trucks are available for evacuation on daily basis.Inventory of Inbound/Outbound (EMPTY/LOADED) trucks.
- Great Nigeria Issurance Financial Planner Officer
- To collate report on daily , weekly and monthly to the managerTo sell product to clientPresentation of new product to cooperate organization
- Carl Bolander Sons &Limited Transport Operation Manager
- Inter-media between management and the truck driversCoordinate and transportation of goods in and out of the warehouseCoordination of day to day activities and management of good from warehouse and transportation to client storage.Initiating a profession work environment by relating it with the sales team and the accounts department on location status of commomdityCoordinate and make sure goods are transport to the client factoryTo supervise a project or a construction siteTo formalise, Develop and Publish a preliminary project scope
- ABC Transport PLC Logistics & Dispatch Officer
- To make sure proper documentation of a truck for an operation are in order.To be able to analyse what came and left in a day.Time in time out of trucks.Recording to way bills and weight or tones of the goods.Ensure records are kept up to date.Inventory and Documentation of Empty/Loaded trucks.
- Lagos State Development Property Cooperation Markeing Officer ( IT)
- To relate with customers To inspect a propertyDocumentation and payment of a propertiesTo explain and analyse a properties to the customer