Seasoned Management Specialist with over 2 decades of professional experience in successfully designing, planning, executing, and commissioning various organizational projects, and developing business processes in line with project scope, timeline, and budget. Skilled at creating procedures and processes which drive operational effectiveness and efficiency. Expert in driving complex, multi-site operations to unprecedented KPIs; leading change to 100% on-time delivery. Resolving long-term issues by implementing self-sustaining systems built on principles step change management. Maintained and built healthy stakeholder and vendor relationship.
- Email: [email protected]
- Birthday: August 5, 1967
- Address: American Quarters, National Root Crops Research Institute, Umudike-Ikwuano, Umuahia, Abia State
- Phone Number: 08032112417
- Address: 7, Old Abakaliki Road, Emene, Enugu
- Category: ***********
- Location: Abia
- Language: ***********
- Years of Experience: ***********
- Job Position: Other
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU). M.SC
- Master of Science- Chemistry.
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU). PGD-Chemistry.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Chemistry
- University of Calabar, Calabar MBA
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)>
- University of Calabar, Calabar PGDM
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
- Yaba College of Technology, Yaba-Lagos HND-Chemistry
- Higher National Diploma-(HND) Chemistry
- The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro OND-SLT
- Ordinary National Diploma-Science Lab Technology
- Sango-Ota High School, Sango-Ota, Ogun. WASCE/WAEC
- West Africa School Certificate Examination/West Africa Examination Council
- Etex-Emenite Group Manager-HSE
· rnDeveloping and standardizingrnprocedures and methods which improve the efficiency and effectiveness ofrnengineering unit, projects, and activities.rnrn
· rnAssessing and monitoringrnworkload, administrative and support systems; identifying opportunities forrnimprovement and Implementing the HSE rules and policies of the group in all ourrncompanies in Nigeria.rnrn
· rnCoordinating the effective andrnefficient utilization of all equipment in the assigned branch.rnrn
· rnEnsuring comprehensivernpreventative maintenance plans exist for all equipment in the factory andrnfacilities.rnrn
· rnResponsible for assessing andrnremoving ACM from the companies.rnrn
· rnCoordinating OHSAS 18001, ISOrn14001 & ISO 9001 third party certification, implement programs, maintainrnrequired documentation and records and thereafter surveillance auditing throughrnboth internal and external auditors.rnrn
· rnCoordinating and conducting EHSrntraining programs for staff and contractors to increase their EHS awareness.rnrn
· rnConducting preventativernmaintenance of all equipmentrnrn
· rnInvestigating, and respondingrnto problems and complaints in a professional manner; reporting findings and takingrnnecessary corrective action.rnrn
· rnResolving HSE issues in thernorganization and liaising with government agencies on HSE matters.
- De Latinos Concepts Limited General Manager
· rnEstablished and maintained anrneffective relationship with major customers, relevant Government Agencies,rnLocal Authorities, key decision-makers and other stakeholders.rnrn
· rnEvaluated strategic andrnoperational risks and opportunities to country-level operations and businessrninterests regarding quality, health, safety and environmental and workplacernhealth and safety regulations, changing expectations of stakeholders, andrnnational/local issues.rnrn
· rnDirected all Business andrnOperational activities of the Company and ensured the right Policies andrnmeasures were put in place to drive corporate goals and objectives.rnrn
- Eni‐Saipem Sharjah Branch UAE . HSE Coordinator/FHSEM
· rnDeveloped and facilitated siternHSE programs and processes such as: training, audits, observations, riskrnassessments and safety policy implementation.rnrn
· rnDirected, controlled, andrninitiated; planned, coordinated and ensured Operations of HSE Technicalrnactivities.rnrn
· rnPrepared and managed allrnOperations HSE KPI (including Process Safety KPI) for reporting and HSErnmanagement purposes.rnrn
· rnAchieved 100,000 man-hours nornaccident/incident status.rnrn
· rnDelivered 90% of projects workrnat site.rnrn
· rnSuccessfully conductedrnHAZID/HAZOP assessment.
- Worldwide Fleet JLT, Dubai, UAE. Country Manager/CEO
· rnCEO of the Real Estate of therncompany.rnrn
· rnDelivering high quality, costrneffective operational support, driving process control, and leading levels ofrncustomer satisfaction.rnrn
· rnRepresented the best interestsrnof the company in line with budget, legal requirements, strategy and objectivesrnin the Middle East.rnrn
· rnProvided leadership in runningrnthe real estate business with over 200 apartments in Dubai.rnrn
· rnDelivered 100% gains onrntime-delivery of project, re-strategizing company’s operations.rnrn
· rnRecruited, trained and deployedrnmembers of staff appropriately.rnrn
· rnDeveloped, proposed,rnimplemented annual budget plans, and managed all aspects of the company.rnrn
· rnPurchased over 150 apartmentsrnand office complex for the company; responsible for over 200 apartments andrnbuilding facilities management.
- Global Fleet-Energy Group General Manager-Operations.
· rnAwarded asrnthe best employee of thernyear 2011 and appointed as Country Manager to MiddlernEast.rnrn
· rnImplementedrnthe HSE rules and policies of the company concerning all projects, operationsrnand site worksrnrn
· rnPromoted to handle the logistics and transportation of petroleum products to all servicernstations across the country.rnrn
· rnEnsured that method statement,rnjob hazard analysis (JHA) and HAZID/HAZOP documents were available before,rnduring and after any given project.rnrn
· rnIncreased the servicernstations from 40 to 180 stations within 4 years.rnrn
· rnEnsured all the servicernstations had petroleumrnproducts and werernfunctional.rnrn
· rnPerformed necessaryrnactions of rescue andrnfire fighting in casernof emergency.rnrn
· rnOversaw the monitoring, supplyrnand distribution, operations and HSErndepartments of the company.rnrn
· rnSpearheaded the formulation, execution, monitoring of company’s business development, market penetrationrnstrategies and operating plansrnfor enhancingrnbusiness growth and operating efficiencyrnin the downstream sector.rnrn
· rnImplemented monitoring of supply trucks to reducernthe loss of petroleum product during transportation.rnrn
· rnAssessed training needs forrnpersonnel andrnprovided the necessary training tools.rnrn
· rnParticipated in all pre‐qualification review/inspection to premises, workshops repair facilities for fire, safety andrnlifesaving equipment, industrial gases ofrnmaintenance.rnrn
· rnEnsured contractorsrnadhered to contractors’ safetyrnrequirements,rnrules and relevant local/international standards.